2. Halifax, Nova Scotia
3. Charlotte, North Carolina
4. Ottawa, Canada
5. Fredericton, New Brunswick
6. Kouchibouguac National Park, New Brunswick
1. Ride in a helicopter (over Ottawa on Canada Day)
2. Spend Canada Day in the Capitol (Ottawa, Canada)
3. Watch the Canada Day fireworks from the roof top of the Fairmont Chateau Laurier (once in a life time experience)
4. See the Nation’s Snow Birds fly above the capitol on Canada Day
I can’t wait to see what the next 13.5 months will bring!
Next up will be Cape Breton, Nova Scotia for hiking and the Dominican Republic for my first ever girls trip with my mom.
If you could take a year off from your job, where would you go?