Everyone knows that Las Vegas can be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. There are so many free activities in Vegas! It’s easy to stick to your budget when you take advantage of the freebees. If you know me, then you know that I like free! I am pretty frugal, so anything that will help me experience more by spending less, I am in! I was able to take advantage of many of the free attractions in Vegas. Many of the attractions made my trip!
30 Freebees to Save You Money and Keep You Going
1. Sight-see along Las Vegas Blvd
2. Tour the many popular Vegas hotels and casinos
3. Go swimming in a hotel pool. Many hotels offer free entrance regardless if you are a guest of the hotel.
4. Go window shopping at the many extravagant shopping centers
5. Browse the many themed specialty stores on Las Vegas Blvd. The M&M World offers a free 10 minute 3D movie called I Lost My M In Vegas.
6. Take pictures with the many animated/movie characters along the strip. Tip optional.
7. Visit downtown Old Vegas
8. Walk along Freemont Street and watch the Viva Vision Light & Sound Freemont Street Experience
9. Fountains of Bellagio Water Show. More than 1000 fountains are enhanced by light and music.
10. Walk through the Rain Forest Café and Gift Shop to see the tropical paradise and animals in motion
11. The wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo. You can see live Chilean Flamingos, pelicans, swans, ducks, koi, turtles, and gold fish galore for free!
12. Botanical Conservator at the Bellagio (with seasonal plants). The flowers were stunning.
13. Live circus acts at Circus Circus
14. Fall of Atlantis Show & Aquarium at Ceaser Forum Shops. The Greek Gods come to life.
15. Live music & flair bartenders at Harrah’s Carnaval Court
16. The volcano at the Mirage. Watch the volcano erupt amidst a lagoon of palm tress
17. The Miracle Mile Fountain water show at Planet Hollywood
18.The Miracle Mile Fountain water feature at Planet Hollywood
19. Mystic Falls Sunset Stampede show at Sam’s Town
20. Interactive fish feeding show at Silverton. Visit the sting rays, sharks, and the 4000 tropical fish.
21. Sirens of T.I at Treasure Island. There are pirates in Vegas!
22. Lake of Dreams at Wynn
23. Dale Chihuly Glass Sculpture ceiling at the Bellagio. The blown glass flowers were stunning.
24. Memorabilia and Rock Wall at the Hard Rock Café
25. Rock and Roll Memorabilia at the Hard Rock Café
26. Blue Man Group Light Parade at Monte Carlo
27. Madam Tussauds Wax Museum has free displays along the strip
28. Free WIFI Hot Spots can be found along the strip at select restaurants like Subway and Starbucks.
29. Take advantage of the free maps and coupons that are handed out all along the strip. You can save a lot of money by using the coupons for shows, attractions, and meals. I saved a lot of money by knowing where the best deals were.
30.The Tix 4 Tonight booths along Las Vegas Blvd sell half price show tickets and discount dining coupons for the day of, or the next day. I saved a lot of money by buying my show tickets the day of, or for the next day. You could save up to 70% on over 100 top Las Vegas shows discounted daily. On average, I saved 50% on my shows and I purchased a meal coupon for $3 for Planet Dailies and saved 50% on my main entrée. It’s worth checking out!
*Times and performances vary
The free events alone could keep you busy for a few days!