Turquoise Thursday- My Top 10 Beaches of 2013
After reviewing my 2013 destinations, here are my top 10 beaches of 2013! I can’t wait to see the beaches I will visit this upcoming year. May the beaches of 2014 be even better than the beaches of my 2013 year.
#1 being my most favorite beach of the year-
1. Caracas Beach, Vieques, Puerto Rico:
2. Lanikai, Hawaii, USA:
3. Cayo Laventado, Bacardi Island, Dominican Republic:
4. Sun Bay, Puerto Rico:
5. Bahia Principe Cayacoa, Samana, Dominican Republic (you can’t get any better than an elevator to the beach):
6. Waikiki, Hawaii, USA:
7. Hermosa Beach, California, USA:
8. Carter’s Beach, Port Mouton, Nova Scotia, Canada:
9. Naufrage beach, Prince Edward Island, Canada:
10. Bouctouche, New Brunswick, Canada:
The beaches that didn’t quite make it into the top 10 beaches of 2013, but are still considered runners up and pretty spectacular are: Moku Nui Island, Hawaii / Waimea Bay, Hawaii / Banzai/Pipe Line, Hawaii / Sharks Cove, Hawaii / Pūpūkea Beach Park, Hawaii / Kailua Beach Park, Hawaii/ Hanauma Bay, Hawaii/ Ehukai Beach Park, Hawaii /Isla verde, Puerto Rico / Ocean Park, Puerto Rico / Seven Seas Beach, Puerto Rico / Esperanza Beach, Vieques, Puerto Rico/ Parlee Beach, New Brunswick / Kelly’s Beach, Kouchibouguac, New Brunswick / Sand Hills Beach, Nova Scotia / and Ingonish Beach, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
I’m excited to know what beaches I will explore this year! Until I decide, I will have to keep wondering.