What I love about the Sunshine Coast, Australia:
1. The beaches are away from the big cities.
2. The beaches are not crowded.
3. The weather is just right.
4. The water is warm.
6. The waves are the right size.
7. The sand is perfect for a picnic.
8. The view is breathtaking.
9. The sun is shining.
10. The Sunshine Coast is waiting for you.
Throughout my tour of the Sunshine Coast I visited: Buddina Beach (my favorite), Mooloolaba Beach, and Maroochydore Beach. The beaches are all fabulous AND they have one of a kind names.