As I mentioned in a previous post, Australia’s East Coast is a place where I completed countless bucket list items and adventure sports. Visiting Australia’s East Coast is a dream come true for me. Exploring the Eastern region of Australia for 6 weeks allowed me to complete countless items on my bucket list. From hang-gliding to sand-boarding I tried to do it all. I like to think I am an adventurous person, although not fearless, I am open to experiencing anything unique and out of the ordinary.
Here is a glimpse of my adventure tour of Australia’s East Coast:
1. Exploring Sydney in a Ferrari
2. Getting up close and personal with Kangaroos on the Gold Coast
3. Hang-gliding over Byron Bay
4. Canoeing the Noosa Everglades
5. Body-boarding in Noosa’s waves
6. Sand-boarding in Rainbow Beach
7. Camping with the Dingoes on World Heritage Fraser Island
8. Adventure boating and snorkeling the Whitsunday Islands
9. Touring Magnetic Island in a 4×4
10. Feeding wild Rock Wallabies on Maggie Island
11. Sailing the Great Barrier Reef
12. Scuba Diving and snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
13. Getting off the beaten path in Daintree Rainforest (the world’s oldest living rainforest), Cape Tribulation, and Mossman Gorge
My 13 favorite activities on the East Coast represent everything Eastern Australia has to offer: turquoise water, one of a kind landscapes, unique and interesting animals, World Heritage Listed ecosystems, and one of the seven wonders of the world.
What would you like to do on Australia’s East Coast?