This year’s summer and fall Spartan Races are coming up and to get you even more excited about the events… I am giving away two 2014 Spartan Race Codes: one for the continental U.S. and the other for Hawaii. In fact, there are actually three races happening in Hawaii and endless options in the U.S.. Is it your dream to run a race in Hawaii or the United States? Are you ready for a running vacation? Or were you already planning to do one of the Spartan Races and want to win your entrance? Let’s make these dreams a reality. Pick out your favorite sneakers and start logging the kilometres because here’s your chance to win! During the month of June I’ll be running (no pun indented) the Spartan Race Giveaway on Turquoise Compass for your chance to win a race code for a U.S. race or Hawaii race. Be sure to enter the contest while you can.
If you aren’t familiar with Spartan Race, it’s been voted the #1 obstacle race by Outside Magazine and is the global leader in obstacle racing since 2005. Watch this 30 second video to get a glimpse of what the races are all about.
Each week I will be sharing a little information with you about the Spartan Races to get you pumped about running your dream race. To begin, I’d like to share with you 5 fun facts about the Spartan Races:
- There are races for every fitness level
- The races get you out of your comfort zone
- Spartan is the greatest obstacle event on the planet
- Racers compete against the clock
- Spartan even has team racing
Over the next 4 weeks, during the month of June, you will have the opportunity to participate in my free giveaway in partnership with Spartan Race to win yourself one of two race codes valid for any event in Hawaii and the U.S.. Two random lucky winners will be running the race of their life in the U.S. and Hawaii. The contest ends on Sunday June 29th at 12:00am Atlantic Standard Time. Be sure to participate while you can! Dan Krueger, from Spartan Race Inc., has graciously donated two race codes for me to give away to my loyal and energetic readers. The lucky winners will have the opportunity to run in their city of choice in either the continental U.S. or Hawaii. I think this is a runner’s dream!
I will announce on my blog when two winners have been randomly drawn. The contest winners will be contacted by a private message on their Facebook page, Twitter account, or their blog between June 30th and July 5th. If I do not hear back from the randomly selected winners within 48 hours, I will draw another winner. After the contest commences, you will have plenty of time to book your flights/car hire, arrange your accommodations, and plan your dream running holiday.
Now do you want to win a code? Enter to win!
Rules & How to enter: You have 4 chances to win…
***Please note, when signing up for the contest please designate which race you would like to be entered in: the continental U.S. or Hawaii. See map of running events here.
1. Like Turquoise Compass on Facebook and post the comment: “Sign me up for the #SpartanRace contest #turquoisecompass” (or something like that) on my Facebook page.
*Note: If you are ALREADY following me on Facebook, then ALL you need to do is post the comment.
Want to enter again?
2. Follow Turquoise Compass on Pinterest and comment on one of my pictures saying: “Sign me up for the contest #SpartanRace #turquoisecompass” (or something like that).
*Note: If you are ALREADY following me on Pinterest, then ALL you need to do is comment on one of my pictures.
Want an additional vote?
3. Follow Turquoise Compass on Instagram and comment on one of my pictures saying: “Sign me up for the #SpartanRace contest #turquoisecompass” (or something like that).
*Note: If you are ALREADY following me on Instagram, then ALL you need to do is comment on one of my pictures.
Want one more entry to win?
4. Follow Turquoise Compass on Twitter (@ turquoisecompas) and send me a tweet saying: “Sign me up for the #SpartanRace contest #turquoisecompass” (or something like that).
Additional entries will be given each time you re-tweet my Spartan Race Giveaway!
*Note: If you are ALREADY following me on Twitter, then ALL you need to do is send me a tweet.
Do you love running? Why not win a free race with one of my race code giveaways! Enter today!
Happy clicking and good luck! -Jessica