You Know You are in Northern Ontario When…
1. you have to plug in your car for it to start, yet the plugs are buried in the snow.
2. your car has been plugged in all night, yet it barely starts the next day.
3. wearing Canada Goose is a necessity, NOT a fashion statement.
4. you don’t care what your shoes look like as long as they keep your feet warm.
5. you need to shovel the snow off the roof of your house.
6. your nose hairs freeze the minute you step outside.
7. the names of the stores begin with “Northern Store”.
8. the -40 degrees Celsius cold air takes your breath away.
9.-20 degrees Celsius is considered a warm day.
10. a favorite activity is playing in the snow. Continue reading